VetPay At Port Road Vet
VetPay Is Vet Financing – Like Vet Afterpay To Help Afford Care For Your Pets
VetPay is specifically designed payment plan to help you pay for veterinary expenses without the worry of high upfront costs.
Start your pet’s treatment now and pay for it over time. We will set up a payment plan and debit your bank account or credit card and pay your vet for the services provided for you. You can start your pet’s treatment now and pay for it through repayments over a 6 or 12 month term. VetPay requires a deposit of 20% and standard interest rates apply. The minimum loan amount is $500.
Get the best care for your pet today. Ask our caring vet about about applying for VetPay or go to www.vetpay.com.au for more information.
VetPay Application – What You Need
To apply for VetPay online:
- You must be the primary pet owner
- You must be 18 years old or over
- You must meet our credit requirements
- You must have a good credit history
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
You’ll need to provide the following details, so please make sure you have this information at hand before you start:
- Identification, such as your drivers licence, Photo ID card, Medicare card, passport, Australian birth certificate or council rates and notices. You’ll need to provide your vet with a minimum of 2 identification types.
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, address and mobile number
- Your employer’s details (name and address)
- Your income details
- Your monthly expenses, such as your rent and loan repayments, as well as any liabilities
You can ask our staff to help you with the application or apply online here.